Does not work with Internet Explorer. Use Firefox or Safari.
Data: All data is from A/J, BALB/c and C57BL/6 mice infected with Trypanosoma congolense strain IL1180. For each condition RNA samples from 25 mice were used to create five pools of five indpendent RNA preparations. Each pool was hybridised to the Affymetrix Mouse 430_2 expression array. All measurements are the mean of these five replicates. All positions are from Ensembl39 NCBI 36
- The graph size can be specified as small, medium or large. Large is useful for screen diplay but small is better for pasting figures into documents
- The background colourcan be grey or white. This might be helpful if you want to paste graphs into other documents.
- The scale can be absolute which is useful for comparisons between graphs or relative which is useful for maximising the apparent variation in a single graph
- The legend can be excluded which is useful for grouping multiple plots into a single figure
- Error bars can be standard deviation or standard error. Standard Error is probably better for judging whether values are statistically different
- Some genes have multiple probe sets which can generate crowded plots. Select Max expression to display just the probe set that has the highest expression